Welcome To Sapphire Engineering (NE) Ltd
Based in Boldon Colliery, Tyne and Wear we can provide customers with Multi Skilled Electrical, and Mechanical technicians, Labour Support, Manufacturing services and Project management. Sapphire Engineering (NE) Ltd has over 2 decades of experience working in a variety of diverse and exacting sectors including automotive, food manufacturing, construction, process plant and machinery.
- We are an Engineering Company working as an integrated partner and an extension to our clients’ operations
- We are pro active production problem solvers who affect complete solutions.
- Our ability to understand and meet the specific requirements of our customers has enabled us to build partnerships with some of the world’s leading manufacturers including TRW Automotive, Warburtons, Greggs and De La Rue.
- Our time served Mechanical and Electrical Engineering technicians and Machine Operatives, coupled with a comprehensive range of facilities and machinery enables us to manufacture and supply a very diverse range of quality engineering products and services.
- Sapphire Engineering (NE) Ltd can offer its customers the complete service:
To responsibly deliver quality services, exceed customer expectations, create opportunities for our people and maintain sustainable growth. Our Vision:
To be a company of world-class people, delivering world-class services. Our People:
Design – Manufacture – Installation
Our Mission and Core Values:
With big ambitions, how do we achieve this? By making sure we have the right people for the right job, and the right attitude to achieving results to the complete satisfaction of our customers’ requirements. Our Values:
- Customer Focus
- Exciting Futures
Working with our Customers:
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by our market knowledge and expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as customers respond to their market drivers and what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services that we provide are the best that they can be.